How does it work?
“Click” : You shop online from the comfort of your home.
“Collect”: You pick up from a partnering store in your area such as your local butcher.
* Your time is precious. No need to wait for a delivery to arrive to your door.
* Best value! It’s free. We group your order with others. No Delivery charges.
* Fresh every week. Small minimum order Only €15. No need for bulk buying and freezing.
* Next week’s fish will always be fresher! Right now they are still swimming…
* The best fresh Fish selection in Ireland, Wherever you live.
* The service from one of Ireland’s most skilled & knowledgeable Fishmongers.
* Support Local. We work with your local Shop. Independent Artisan food producers support each other. .
It has never been so easy to catch a fish, Enjoy our seafood just as if you were visiting us at the Galway Market.
1- Trawl through our weekly fish selection.
2- Catch your fish.
3- Choose a preparation method.
4- Keep fishing and when your ready…check out and select your Collection point
6- Cook, Taste, Enjoy !!!
No News Is Good News!
If you don’t hear from us, your order will be prepared and delivered as instructed. If for any unforeseen reasons, we are unable to fully complete your order, we will always seek your approval on possible substitutions, Your delicious fish will be sent on its way on the next available delivery to your local Pick up point.
Where can you Collect?
Our Current Collection points are:
ABBEY – LOUGHREA
Holohan’s Shop Order By: 2pm on Wednesday Fish Arrives: 3pm Thursday
Abbey, Loughrea Co. Galway # 090 974 5828
O’Connors Food Hall Order By: Thu 12 Midnight Collect Fri From 9am 7-18 Brackernagh, Townparks, Ballinasloe (090) 964 2964
Costcutter Order By: Wed 12 Midnight Fish Arrives: 10am Thu Collect By : 5pm Sat An Tulach Baile na hAbhann, Galway (091) 593 156
Gerry O’Donoghue Family Butchers Order By: Wed 12 Midnight Fish Arrives: 12 Noon Thursday Collect By: 6pm Friday Georges Street, Gort (091) 632 957
Healing Harvest Order By: Wed 12 Midnight Fish Arrives: 12 Noon Thursday Collect By: 7:30pm Thursday Main Street, Kinvara (091) 637 176
Peter Gillivan & Son Order By: 2pm on Thursday Fish Arrives: 9am Friday Collect By: 3pm Saturday Upper Main Street, Moate, Co Westmeath (090) 648 1179
PJ Grennan Quality Foods Order By: 2pm on Wednesday Fish Arrives: 3pm Thursday Collect By: 3pm Saturday Kilbride Street, Tullamore (057) 935 1218
The Organic Store Order By: 2pm on Wednesday Fish Arrives: 3pm Thursday Collect By: 3pm Saturday Main Street, Birr Co. Offaly # (057) 912 5881
McLoughlin Butchers Order By: 12 Midnight Thu Fish Arrives: 10am Friday Collect By: 6pm Saturday Kerrigan’s Londis, Kilcolgan # 087 907 7211
Home Farm Meats Order By: 12 Midnight Tue for 10am Wed Order By 12 Midnight Thu for 10am Friday Collect By 5pm Unit 5, Castlecourt, Oranmore #091 790 109
Feeney’s Butcher Order By: Wed 12 Midnight Fish Arrives: 10am Thursday Collect By : 5pm Saturday Main St. Spiddal #091 553 130
Tiernan Brothers Order By: Tue 12 Midnight Fish Arrives: 10am Wed Collect By: 6:30pm Fri Main St. Foxford, Co. Mayo #0949256731
Ryan’s Food Emporium Order By: Thu 12 Midnight Fish Arrives: Fri 3pm Collect By: Sat 6pm Main Street, Cong #0949546035
CASTLEMINE – ROSCOMMON
Castlemine Farm Shop Order By: 12 Noon On Thu Fish Arrives : Friday Circular Rd, Ardsallagh More (090) 662 5964
BRADY’S – ATHENRY
Bradys Family Butchers Order By: Thu 12 Midnight Fish Arrives: Fri 10am Collect By: Sat 6:30pm Old Church St, Athenry, Co. Galway #091 844 009
* Our network is growing.
* If we aren’t in your area yet it is only a matter of time, please Check again.
* Help us grow by talking to your local Butcher or Delicatessen about our initiative. Let them know that you and others want to eatmorefish. The benefits are mutual.. They can take contact us via the link on this website.
* And if you just can’t wait we are also offering a home delivery service Nationwide. (Transport cost are free for orders over €75).
Best time to order ?
* Our week starts with the tough task of trying to catch as many varieties of fish as possible.
* Some fish are Wild and Slippery to catch. Tides or Weather can work against us.
* The longer you give us, the more we catch! Try to wait until lunch-time Tuesday to enjoy a fuller catch.
* Our distribution routes, cut off times and collection time vary for each individual Pick up point. “Our boat” is always on time. It is your responsibility to check “Sailing” times, and stick to schedule to avoid disappointments.
* It takes us time to assemble the orders. A clear cut off time also give us a chance to get in touch with you in the eventuality of a problem.
* Last minute orders wont be allowed to set in panic & spoil the quality of our service for the rest of our customers.
* The time, is the time…
When to Collect ?
* Please check individual pick up times when selecting your chosen collection point.
* Watch out for their own specific opening hours.